Transfer Certificate
Withdrawal Rules

  • A clear calendar month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of notice must be given before the pupil can be withdrawn. Annual fees to be paid proportionately.
  • Those who leave school in May must, in all cases, pay the fee for the month of June.
  • Transfer Certificate or withdrawal is not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
  • Students can be asked to leave the school on following grounds:
    1. Disciplinary
    2. Unsatisfactory progress in work.
  • In case a parent fails to deposit fee of his ward of one quarter (3 months) the name of the ward will be struck off the rolls of the school. Re-admission, if granted, shall be done with the permission of the Principal and on the payment of re-admission fee.
  • At the end of the session application for withdrawal is to be given at least one month in advance i.e. by 28/29 Feb.